Friday, October 11, 2013

Caroline's Cupcakes Nail Polish Huds

Cupcakes Nail Polish


I started SecondLife on October 23, 2003 in the sim of Tan. I met several inspirational avatars in that old sim. They taught me so much and encouraged me throughout my first years. A decade later and I am still here. This is because of those avatars I met in Tan, the new avatars that I have met along the way, and SecondLife's tools that allow me to create and decorate. I have made you cupcake nail polishes to celebrate this milestone! I LOVE cupcakes IRL and ISL. Hope you do, too! Yes, these are free for a limited time! Thank you for keeping me around all of this time!

These nail polish huds are designed to only work with Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and Feet. They will not work on anything else. You can pick them up at my store: Caroline's.

I found a super easy cupcake tutorial on YouTube for you to try at home!

No comments: